The “Texas Strong Side” is a comfortable way to carry a hand gun without sacrificing availability. A rear belt loop keeps the butt of the gun close to the body. The FBI-style cant narrows the profile of the gun, making it more concealable.
A favorite among shooters and law enforcement, the TSS allows outside the belt carry while still maintaining a low profile. Great for off duty & concealed carry, the TSS also works well for competition. Full-grip access allows you to draw and shoot without readjusting your grip. A sewn 1 ½” belt channel with rear belt pulls the pistol close to the body.
- Reinforced top for one-hand holstering.
- Molded sight rail for a smooth draw.
- Offset belt slot stabilizes pistol angle.
- Double stitched at stress points for durability.
- Gun-specific hand molding.
We have been proudly making our leather, right here in the U.S.A., since 1950. Each holster is hand crafted, one at a time, in the great state of Texas using only the finest American leather.