EDC Gun Belt Sizing Instructions
If you are purchasing an EDC Gun Belt with us you are already making good choices, let’s continue that with making sure that your new belt fits you just right.
Instructions for Actual Measurement or Belt Size:
- Take a belt that you already wear comfortably and lay it on a flat surface.
- Measure the belt from the tip of the belt buckle to the hole being used when wearing your belt. This measurement is the belt size.
- Measure your waist through your belt loops with a tape measure. This is your actual measurement, it is also the belt size.
- If the measurement taken is an odd number, you should round up to the next size. For example: if the measurement is 41″, then you would round up to a 42″ inch belt size. This would be the most accurate measurement possible.
- Write down your belt size and be ready to select your size when you are ordering your EDC Gun Belt.