At the request of a local Judge, we recently made a holster for the Kimber K6s. He asked for a holster that would keep the revolver close to the body for concealment. After making his custom holster, we were so happy with the final results, we decided to make a few more.
- Contoured to the hip for comfort and concealment.
- Slight FBI cant minimizes profile.
- 1 1/2″ belt slots keep the revolver from shifting or moving.
- 8 oz. American vegetable tanned leather construction.
- Molded for a perfect fit with no break-in required.
- Dyed by hand to a beautiful finish
- Hand burnished and dyed edges.
- Double stitched with heavy duty thread for durability.
We have been proudly making our leather, right here in the U.S.A., since 1950. Every holster is hand crafted, one at a time, in the great state of Texas using only the finest American leather.
How our holsters are built
We start by cutting from the best part of the hide. We then hand dye the holster to ensure a rich deep color that will accent your firearm. All our holsters are sewn using seven cord bonded nylon thread and double stitched in all critical areas. Each holster is then hand molded for a perfect fit and contoured to the hip for comfort. The edges are then sanded and hand burnished to a smooth glossy finish. This helps prevent moisture from entering the edges of the leather. They are then polished and finished with a clear coating to protect the finish. Our concealed carry designs secure your firearm while still providing instant access when needed. Our holsters are built to last a lifetime.
Remember, when you buy from Kirkpatrick Leather Company, you are supporting American jobs & manufacturing